Friday, September 11, 2009

Great scott, its great socks!

And in other, perhaps less interesting, news: I AM WEARING A T-SHIRT!! The first since April! w00t! Bring on Summer!!

And while I'm talking about clothes, I got some great socks last weekend - bought seven pairs in one go (Husband was horrified...): one woolen pair (The first pair of kids' woollen socks I've found, sadly, in Spring), five long-ish pairs (yay for Kmart and their size 13-3 kids socks), and three ankle socks (yay for Farmers kids socks - they have cool pictures of cows on them). Hurrah. The long-ish pairs are great - I can actually walk in them! Most pairs of womens socks are "one size fits all" (it doesn't) and I can't walk much without my feet slipping around in them - does anyone else have that problem?? So I buy kids socks, but sometimes they have tight tops, as I guess they're made for smaller cankles than mine =P Anyway, these Kmart ones are great!

Okay - enough about socks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm commenting on your blog, because I was so excited that you commented on mine :)
    Are you on skype? Maybe we could chat sometime?

    ReplyDelete